General Colin Powell defined leadership as, "...the art of accomplishing more than the science of management says is possible." Everyone is a leader and leads from where they are at, or more simply put if you have influence you are leading. Many times we are asked, "How can I be a better leader"? As we prepare to start a series on leadership principals, from people we believe are some of the world's most prominent leaders of today and past, we would like to offer up some of the resources we have read that we think you might enjoy as well.
- "The Powell Principles" by Oren Harari (General Colin Powell, Chairman (Ret), Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- "21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" by John Maxwell
- "True North: Discover Your Authentic Leadership" by Bill George
- "Axiom: Powerful Leadership Proverbs" by Bill Hybles
- "Cowboy Ethics: What Wall Street Can Learn from the Code of the West" by James P. Owens
Do you have a resource you would like to share? Please post it here to share with others.